Re: [MMUSIC] Clarification for multiple lang attributes in rfc4566bis

"Ali C. Begen" <acbegen@gmail.com> Mon, 05 October 2015 10:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=h3TKUjat5eThipwKq8H0BUkkDzyQKP94QarrVpXCDFI=; b=bxDR08UkfCfv6SpNyVhBKOAR5zmQbJJY2ZwF/1n2++pF5I77znfjva7wyS1aNj8qLb cCrqbcBFp+jcOwX+U0DQLKSAocFt+SJDWDa0WHjbbsLWa7rwPhhp+R2hPMr6LlnQVTdy 35yCEo8fVmOSGeuL94oGFG41KW0AQgVMAmrl/2DbmBU7ZRYo3LIZt7GbDq1zyOafl17c IUzZJ2jRS2Fcqp+BD748ZJ+3MPh1knHpAHMA+ehwkt7uIsXgjm8d33HFNjruutHtjHBA kQeJ+KShYm5AZ90zQ6h+KPzNcycer7CIWOUTE/N6iEyGbCqlmOUR1X8C8DUgdtBm2AOF Rr4g==