Re: [MMUSIC] WGLC of last set of changes to Bundle (draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-22) - Magnus' comments

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Sun, 19 July 2015 21:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=23473; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1437340427; x=1438550027; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=hd8SfVQ9uxn9+evy0M+WyWXrrNpoz1CfhfCORYkRE08=; b=DlBR1LPnxVj+7/ecxIwxqJBIq45qvX5ojxcGpb0d0W9e//4RPFqKJN2T D9Mmm4I2D39E6RqyOABnx32OapthGgi0qQVgq9uMkvXIKn/uNFGLF8Q7x /dj2xFdjp4XFQJop0TCnjTWF2AtVxHz1Tk8SbhIfr/6vi47D3MJWW37V4 Y=;