Re: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] SDP work needed for WebRTC stuff

Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com> Tue, 11 December 2012 05:01 UTC

From: Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com>
To: 'Eric Rescorla' <ekr@rtfm.com>
References: <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB1132A380B@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <CABcZeBPfhKoDvHceNLo_Ab9rRDD0V-mMok4H4y_FitYcBZ7vTA@mail.gmail.com> <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB1132A5D53@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE20D74247E9C@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <CA+9kkMASrAGvAEY7aU5H1CjVqBj0bQfkXr3XdBmO8M-FQNGS0Q@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBMjREPNVAg3UvEdink89qk+bwmbARK431wLLwv=gK6yhg@mail.gmail.com> <50C6A3A5.3060009@reavy.org>