Re: [MMUSIC] SDP work needed for WebRTC stuff

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Sun, 09 December 2012 00:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2402; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1355012388; x=1356221988; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=Nc0Laq5KqESAbVg4cXK4ac8TweDr2vrfHs8pN5/NDdM=; b=ehCulsR7xXhp5FqUFV/2CiC71VFsDpCvMqLADjqg3MG+lhC8UBRVBZvJ 48XQX5XToA/TxjS2y9JQEFBP+R1iGEPFAApUGu6X/lVUFx/wBpXrVcW7H 3Dws0RKGsPxsnJZ1EAo2OTQP63ugQytFB0xb/Pl+jO9Sp+a1rLR2l8CjK 0=;