Re: [MMUSIC] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-20

"Roni Even (A)" <roni.even@huawei.com> Thu, 10 January 2019 09:02 UTC

From: "Roni Even (A)" <roni.even@huawei.com>
To: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>, Bo Burman <bo.burman@ericsson.com>
CC: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 08:30:23 +0000
References: <E028869C-2FE4-44D1-985B-7B3FD58D352A@nostrum.com> <C454212D-B8FF-4E21-B6ED-67EB6BB96A88@nostrum.com> <1eb405ee-e9ab-d428-a472-7cad77ecfacc@alum.mit.edu> <1830A336-9C4A-4ACD-8988-681AE7F6F095@nostrum.com> <HE1PR07MB3259F2F781B584F67059E33E8DAA0@HE1PR07MB3259.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD18C90C8C@DGGEMM506-MBX.china.huawei.com> <35194BC6-3AC4-4D81-9ABF-F04437F1F754@nostrum.com> <HE1PR07MB3259FAE35515639B4661793A8DA10@HE1PR07MB3259.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD18C926CE@DGGEMM506-MBX.china.huawei.com> <HE1PR07MB3259CA7A07D5232A5BCBB0808D8B0@HE1PR07MB3259.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <4827A9A6-C559-4E23-918F-7322ED18D39E@nostrum.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.200.202.77]