Re: [MMUSIC] Draft new version: T140-data-channel -02 - Use direction attributes on dcsa level

Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se> Thu, 05 September 2019 20:57 UTC

To: mmusic@ietf.org
References: <74EDF323-AE38-4D58-8006-D50B89348CFA@ericsson.com> <a0d1110e-5be2-6e69-dbc4-9fd9f2995a47@omnitor.se> <204ae1d2-0b26-f711-5828-51a058735e3b@omnitor.se> <1d1717a2-e6f7-11bf-1735-d23984304eba@omnitor.se> <HE1PR07MB31616A9C3FA710049D0B557893BB0@HE1PR07MB3161.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <0d8903e5-d449-d6db-8e43-de4288e83e6b@omnitor.se> <26FA637B-9590-4CE5-A4BB-CAA27327626F@ericsson.com> <2349bd04-4430-14fe-569d-507b4e8f7b5d@omnitor.se> <26B042B8-9D9B-4463-81D2-59F681C162BD@ericsson.com>