Re: [MMUSIC] Review of draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-10

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Mon, 13 March 2017 08:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kfFwZ98JQa5RDUQNq5RSo5lPLdq0wzTAKBw8YAIzFww=; b=TliT4g2udqY+cgsiqkjBi8rZMiYHTm420bREuHfaXWSOZ5lV8jYHDUOjXKsub9AreD amUACA4BifIcLZKviF7qxYmS3nJQnjuwqEuBziHgGBTnwttHISC4Rzq+ZW6bLO68/jDb Hvc+q0pWBluJ7c2dRjAlS/fBGepEgUwGT3E8sZHTcST7GA8qzlbKyc5ygcgyiM9RqEyn iEj27O3tEWe1DXlDEajDBJS8lGCmK/+jbGitsxXXDJe8HVYMsPYRoAm6OBkjHHQwyA88 KVsWjopPSoRDK62an+t/StCaJ0UDf4GSyxak3Y/oZas1ANSouMbOjrVwWK6zAtzdXeYF bzEw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kfFwZ98JQa5RDUQNq5RSo5lPLdq0wzTAKBw8YAIzFww=; b=ONw5pZyP9jqR1Lkb1NE/71ZcRwzsTurG2hj32n/cynzjt8yebqsS9RcKhrKCNG1A3v /Rd/0njqSloHWbHAtIPpYsiO+/2Iei1qNyF6HLkIkNWppSKpxfLw8Eg/UfHwRmhnrPZR QPxqwXOsWqnJrUIB9REHm4X+rdqbQ24A1PVPOvfzTn0DTbUuZjKq8T+CbqkoFwCTz5J1 NAVYektzl9AyAgWVhNJqmnHhFiQsoIq4Tqq4Lczp7a5beVfT4R60a/6iLoliBYfy/Udd xTxgKHM3XwzsCRpqxx053DvGmCZqRKBshVRDP+WXzdrii7cj+rRKrtxHnqKXcD4MuDDO RJ6w==