Re: [MMUSIC] Trickle ICE for SIP Questions

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 09 July 2013 21:52 UTC

Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 17:52:33 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Stach, Thomas" <thomas.stach@siemens-enterprise.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1373406754; bh=06AyjRxh1JRDI+EzrliJBKijNMzfj0HPQ43bYbV36vw=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=nZunLlGzBUzGH0UdEc7WUcFAT00cjNH6h1PMmZY6is9VTwdn6FF6Y7kwzxexyTS8V JljBT7lHtSHhW/AwCG7NGTdysm3FIrRSSYZMGA0ya9ft3OfdFxhquf4NNY0B4bpqQS 1uX3xA21dUKIwo7V5v9U59TAYKmonz0ZPrn2OOBScRFUDvQpXYktESBkxyStg6ejBd iDvRUsdQ0bIGW//kDCDiavMnwdwbuJI/dC/VGVeaiCftqndNn7t91wL/qUvIDmlqQS pDFHExXgZpzjp9vJbsT+KqqtmIqZHv8rItZd+0Xi9q/nCSMbTY+zaaCWfyfr59Rj25 anKBvVBGz0z5Q==