Re: [MMUSIC] Reply to Liaison statement to IETF concerning 3D video

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Mon, 20 May 2013 14:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=priTNMh2uSZ06kxzH7I8Evys0y8rI1fCGh1D+N/NbYY=; b=YPD2ZCP2bKBUK3shQmoCCSACT9Yqmo3Gw2TaR/kV/SX9dGa5qfHCaxYMGPowZzeRSg wVONDvhzhUpqM1iauywps7AG3ovURvQ0fqR692hrNill+jJUZos7a8Jvhgf6z6JVcBaY Jbi/Z2zymmQtdb3lLQPhK5BzTL6IRVNY51zfDbUq6lPS7yiIBBrEeds1aUbz77zkPRHW vQYasddFv8Rrr+/n9GpPFMlBnG/WSaVLhnclbXYGtmIYnNwL49BgQO+ilJ5Fwgn9+LUR 5ToFpndGOdVI6OCrRzv2Ib3Id02uy52Tg2CKUm3ln/nyVFPwXFnqvgBwPgq+ct0bTQHZ PB+w==