Re: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] Fwd: WGLC: draft-ietf-dart-dscp-rtp-02

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Tue, 12 August 2014 23:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TvOMDq5bVsm7hrc0pMtqzJ3nCKU6PoaHcLOkO23aYxw=; b=Q2edh9KLW9eYpiJj7ynYizJxi2kDLXhA+WMrRGDFSwuWjFjw6l7ID0T4Cg4ifLYflI 9krQwPRmtajzhKepJRPiSlzdXx726KuTAfhsHatbGMn2PfyKAhIOjoWJ27DuD5y/A53P PbBoP81QEVdyfvvvWR+QdV0mYtj+A0i99lN7eVoE+OCrf6UcJ3EuE1I5sJw/CxQVrurK gV3yjCrAWpFCOV+tm+2rpCZZpgVDtgUDTu1gC4rdWCmoxN0AKcgu1WZGgiZm1gEsMV37 1KinnXCsG9qOV6vcurtE3jA6biqj7Ww9hH7tH+XHpMIS5p83eAeiKksRp4xThpJgT3y9 f1VQ==