Re: [MMUSIC] 10 BUNDLE questions

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 22 April 2013 16:47 UTC

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:47:04 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1366649225; bh=Eyg/tEU7lXZIH6xsQtLcJx8oBiFDwluukmgfTcf/ZOM=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=YsPNG7OWIfy29GQ+XpPBB/WC8r/8Yzfz+/SZCY8TIn8ymgYjHvQrjxkqzGMItR0KA Cg9BNDPdhjp1O8sT7T52v0twLlmYppBo/E2KbQfoDFZmZYe+VYJNEi6XRaYPWbw+0H lrXCHKKtPbiYeSPrSzbrv+dB7sSK8ZWcSzbQ9qpj7KipNHgPNGXjxWd2Dt9l73N6RU ZI7+RlCWnzdQGERTP/L+SdPBTayhJGXoFzVcrhtdzrI8HSIbWRas0h6TbB5yUk4F1/ HeGez5z2sl/RNvu4VltvZlERA0rKunF6ayPu05d43Y7s+LgA3PDSTfQKFzFa3/vB2S 8iVr3cMzRGgiQ==