Re: [MMUSIC] 10 BUNDLE questions

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Mon, 18 March 2013 03:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=EYW7o8bgsZa9jbhTGz4ZkiqE6CX3CPSiOKYpFCCpsFk=; b=YgadBk46FZI06DEfALr66ahovbMgCX67TNRlwy4AZcSZ0DA1T7csY+PAQwV4+l81pp Zzb92iQ04Z2EXFM/VjvJuFOPAG5klBl0xF+VjPcTlOQ6ILwuci1qcnq0ZknUSOS6Fb04 CO6jRVd8SnW3oaKUKtNXCN9cgv3Pdfh/6hBMJcz7fKYDWTQMNMzDuedZXUakDWZ84mVO SUue8cDmPJjLJrjUvKFS++7c/gJjUv4AZeRaO/rMh4oDCOGwTch7H7NWIDAwm8KGYQn+ n6S5DnwnRI/Xf1lrHgvFjQ9cpZ1ckSnHb6zgo+EVWYhN/MWx53MGB9ZRumLSOMRz5Pyo e+4w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=EYW7o8bgsZa9jbhTGz4ZkiqE6CX3CPSiOKYpFCCpsFk=; b=oZzUZJXmHhqWwiWoWs1CRfK9aC5mFqAehHacTdI4JaTlwoUkRXGMxKMgp7Xa/7vZmb C0Fc0IQ24t8MZ3dRaOo3h/RADBgyxp2kXao/8lwvPh5RZ64sTQMhI+pWMAcMYtkeqf1H kmnETo3AoU9q3yMZxKaJTmGS/E768fnYNirPFSzBFD8YYuGDGM3u9967iSRMPcpzW/Da /NZKgmEqGALIDwlcsDUSLICWjAUCZjJlF1jCW81bEu/ScGziS+4Q7DX+ydwiWPqY+vqH QiJx67Pi+pxFuiiR+Uhx/4fock+Sy4p2Sz5+GcjD/gH5vIDBWjW4hbj+bymi2J75VVxz aGTg==