Re: [MMUSIC] Questions about ICE candidates with BUNDLE - suggested text

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 22 February 2016 20:24 UTC

To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:24:49 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1456172691; bh=H3WswSBWHr17YsSuQ8EttJJ2IsYgvVDQ6kX9BGDUQSs=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=AbImjNGXcgC1q60ec7k0z0deglsGxcaxFMqqosZBieVlKiLH15lfgtTdgn8qwN0Bh U//hBKSkerQVsQI5/aF94fVNvOM7RfJHc6haj/XWdHeEKGYW0J4bzVHCAB16994Rp8 uzkgqw/t9K3hmUwQH8bYg64DMoD8uXh4TmIHKlP+yqK1uEEJ7RZDJSjdkvj7NvFAMZ 2i9pY4gLfUrLg3RZXJ7EtUaJ55Y6GxLDe9t2k7ObdJG9GR76YCvH+E1ZmtT7OEcMAQ P4AKCPK0SgDGRQKXVqv7PCvr2MxvCr7of8UPC9Qi6xzvQe5UEbilb2D3yJtMQkjfXH ScTD4Ir7cijsQ==