Re: [MMUSIC] AD evaluation: draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-20

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Tue, 27 May 2014 23:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=date:subject:from:to:message-id :references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; s=smtpout; bh=NHY7cmSwRQe6GUDtNhee5L vA2RE=; b=RwxcjcEqyo+y79GGwvJezmOdkBjdjHQyzdVcmmQrDF4V6W5vvo3Tlo kmx9uWjrlUQzdXI0M6goLePKIb+2k2kbXNY+AhIgoRVWD7AmQhJ1HFfQ1tObekkz DWeiNY1NMcbrYtOmzNtjyKVe88/Y2e81J/bLgVKKhguAB8pZ/Z4ds=