Re: [MMUSIC] draft-gellens-mmusic-negotiating-human-language-00.txt - asymmetric preferences

Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@qualcomm.com> Tue, 09 July 2013 01:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1373334746; x=1404870746; h=message-id:in-reply-to:references:x-mailer:date:to:from: subject:content-type; bh=hH/15DmC3mWkjwsffCOdOzivGgfW3QjhR3BRh4OLohM=; b=Mfzc1F6YLvf5ova73cks6480oTLuNo7tmsfi/UsdIJw7V4wqIWabGiT+ q5avC1lG9INvYbeWSWDinxqCbqesDCkSBG3d7eK1/QyTqSaCrxtRChreX OmAAdy+0bwIkQx+KBWjcXm1ePVlAivrsirZDklZGDpT8qtbBXem42jscv I=;