Re: [MMUSIC] Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-51: (with COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 19 May 2018 20:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=yGZPf6eyNIqI2773UfoTY/WF3Lo7bsXCEc7whuKlJyQ=; b=N89QCoHGo5C1pZV/DFD8tGt0zd/MNI9t1mZ6BEbpY/KZ2pjcIYHa+2cqakdUrPFkvi PfcyULDdrzc2E0guneGJqqiD4zN9h5EeeAZNN1hAW8BsCz2n8lY+oFyiqV1KMftr+PJ5 MrhGegHk9+8PL2k8t1hylHxLa9lFdsdjHHIZDWiJRDe0+GTEtb4bspFdEx9KWtSapD9E LK7b/TCCB+M6xc85F31hMwdP9l4dMfE1l5urYanLsBy8zpVlJy8X7kVoPDM+CjEZrdbM ccSoXabt2Wq+OkiB8psVaUWo+QbzqC+/ZYKcaFKDYSNLqBzrZzUNRGbGfpq69wDP3LJV 3NxA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yGZPf6eyNIqI2773UfoTY/WF3Lo7bsXCEc7whuKlJyQ=; b=oCGcP+7fvKmuC8NI0z/Jd6TssGOlGSd4PYjZTLB2NGTrEPqymZOHdtMAMpv3s647he ZHKZef0SI3LIDARiyL3kRV70NNWI2N5b7bojkEOEBJyv+uHFO+Dbuq1nVuizOqYUC8vT IUKk+/Zg9Jhpuny0crRqY9C0OZ7IPJtLCSbh4DHzPw9+lUUvUTvIRmPQnGaGSYV20tzp xEHOsGeRLK4VK+vmyf8KMmArjrBOosPIeupbIXumrN7eCvhzj5kb0kXwLKvXwqmqq5LZ 0YAHnTUXznonLfej/6CUswHY9Erc/vBAXOCaLS0xf6Gj7MVNesrQ/mjiYIcw6DR0em3b ZNuQ==