Re: [MMUSIC] ISSUE2: SDP Attribute Multiplexing - CapNeg Analysis

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Fri, 27 June 2014 15:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=42422; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1403881936; x=1405091536; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to; bh=0KQeVKXqNF2xd+rsLKnCaybXko5wSFE10guk+DjxgfE=; b=dqqVCM8fX4FZ9o8sp56qRaQnqsFp3zBZvUaAAGOxNYnL+yli60JOoVel 2UNg1FVjemtBy3D/969jyY48QpjNNKlmMp8Ej+kVTlByAgRCpe+duf37Y 5YeKOvNpKEJWyLTo1fEPgo20xaImwuOc7NGWXHKQug0Iy/40Abn++c3Vv Y=;