Re: [MMUSIC] Question about Bundle and Legacy Interop (RE: Bundle, TURN and Legacy Interop)

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 14 March 2013 12:46 UTC

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 20:46:13 +0800
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1363265174; bh=mhVYXKpr6JstB24yjn/vfos8M2Q68bcvJB//W/KtsFM=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=nUrv5mG4klqXwDGR/UbY0QaWpunKFDao1XC6YbmHn1/VRiFLMnHnsApek6DgtP8k0 Ye5awJ9G05TiUMG3Ly0ALBl5g5cKPGZeru63KAAU2j1nYkgZ0un+ZroILwI5tsYWIo Kig470fUiHi7rBzDNEDKOz6WYpuKaqOJnGmXndHcGniQ9N/6oSRK1m1SR8VMH4AIN8 6tkxshlQNBwWQTNc66yCsKyDvea5nDTwGPuCzMj9NLJdOZWuYXK6pCezUYO5fddqsq vDwKAUM7+k0mhTIYelyTXBKcy0uW5sZjkVdzGnK3rd5JRON6PKpS13O3fRM/xiQFH4 6LgU5y8AcAB6Q==