Re: [MMUSIC] [AVTCORE] Question - Erratum 4097

Julius Friedman <juliusfriedman@gmail.com> Sat, 10 January 2015 03:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=uGBfFRVLw4Za/Y5e4WOUyJQtesi+Gjk7cX6Q7EkzgCQ=; b=rPVgqC2EFKBxUTxgTi0Mf9gKxpSn0eXrQfMyPmJnpcdZjbCcALDYf/Olmggn2GvNgL sSMkYYmZpXA5DqjNCCwKhOibp6B9/ZGDBw1e3aYqQAMv126Sb0GIe0XT4SdEAOTuT4fL CCMgsWCZugE5cAxONsHZYel4cI7O4k9cY5tN57/RUHeg/39ewJSQ7hF8C6KuPO+qz239 PZnDZnvHeKYIDZCdW6oNGppQLaSNkQcZWzLOdeufX3GO29D4rLmTGxulWRsQ1Kotm8Ie kKbEPoE7XbZawc2QBNLspXz4XA4L0ePt6fB05Xk3+OIAUVo8jBPXP8S/bJ09KFCQgX6l dvtg==