Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on IESG Changes in the -cs draft ? [Fwd: Protocol Action: 'Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-21.txt)]

Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@oracle.com> Wed, 14 August 2013 14:31 UTC

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 10:31:33 -0400
To: "<mmusic-chairs@tools.ietf.org>" <mmusic-chairs@Tools.ietf.org>
Cc: mmusic <mmusic@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on IESG Changes in the -cs draft ? [Fwd: Protocol Action: 'Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-21.txt)]

I propose we remove the UUI and DTMF correlation options, and just leave it as the callerid one only for now.

We can leave the ABNF with the current 'ext-mech' so that a future spec could define something else if need be, and the IANA registration procedures for doing so are already documented in this draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-21.

-hadriel