Re: [MMUSIC] Updated MSID draft - version -06

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Fri, 27 June 2014 13:46 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com>, Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 13:46:22 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.40]
Cc: "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Updated MSID draft - version -06

The timeline for the taxonomy draft is that it is essentially ready for WGLC as soon as enough CLUE, RTCWEB and MMUSIC people have looked at it to say it is consistent with the documentation in that WG.

Is anyone reviewing (or indeed has reviewed it) from the MMUSIC perspective, or in respect of specific documents in the MMUSIC working group.

Keith