[MMUSIC] Comments on draft-pthatcher-mmusic-rid-00

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 05 October 2015 16:25 UTC

To: mmusic@ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 12:22:29 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1444062150; bh=0ORZtDvzarKuSg6G93rAbXxCPrRWW8Tk623NmMB6Z5o=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=bBKzrftqSBzktSs3kFLs3R/uH+M7EQg9v0y+l5HG/s8ZxeGQadXfHUDED2HFpJg+j 8P9XMHH/cDs5T4yibWo6WauKmi1CShvSPi1Z05nGKOOYfvWlgDZDTdZSUC8E1IM/oh DitYrHMCggnIYJR7Xxbu6bEY0yp8amVCUH5fn10aSLnzt2OguKbJ4Bl/aFgn2Br3Hp ++jx2x9+rMswnDWmWAwm5qX4YVTfxxQB92jMWiZXs+LnPo8UKIHHG8nfRZjTua5h5I hHc7giY+QMAQ/UpyFpgcantl5/BKAfxtiJsercL+oEW0p3IVUkY8++WGR990UktfKL rqCz4bpyArecw==