Re: [MMUSIC] FQDN support in ice-sip-sdp

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Sun, 14 April 2019 22:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telurix-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1T5tmiG4wzonm+8OIMjT9ayi0gnLM6ZbYhH+QVkUQsM=; b=tw5DZWGmyBLi+RJgpVAXkEbLFfynh2z8ytGy5f5CIUa43Ey18JjSHMPou4wkv7Yua8 SHF24XW4gz6djRYJxDM+24TmhzUQ3y2O+LZunls8dMQDyZOm2/r6itXGcVQLDx9aeLNP Uww7GkbM3SEf4BMgfMXTpcx2tUaEd62+x3n/L0BiAncvyQE+2M3SjPqKE1jAXtPxNVct io3bB3xRzC1SfQNMHG6clDhWaySWhHekaRHXIAhASw+kh9C9CrfxECywjQgomgvoulM3 dJC/GIEJvDSW7uJMKVr9tF1wgBpUSZFKyhzV+v3NcbspFWxRVCBlS+COOqV+jkaPBasx Ej4Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1T5tmiG4wzonm+8OIMjT9ayi0gnLM6ZbYhH+QVkUQsM=; b=eymHP5JLDHvb0wqzo8tNQi3qEaVFjuObA6MEfTcp0OmpL91NDpSSsdINO3VEfltBsd A0iTtU/GbFDZ/DsKQXUd250lkv5slHrtChwTz0LofOKC+Ygpl6fZ/mSVlJQ5e+V7CAxZ G9MZaVyHnkrDknjOJvO2u+DwJSUdl0Yjk7fBrYDEy7M1dXTQLr4KnVwJlEgLVASvMUY9 W7/qfS9KyouPDWBHQyp8ms0mIPIreAlq5k7Hw7IvGOD97VhikohSkopYbHewNnFpA38+ YNZ20btXeDPi5LnXwji563APA7MpjPcTvpYmk4ZpXfXVrwLizrxhZ1zeQHvOmN0XrTiv tuRg==
References: <CAD5OKxux4s=4TtA7vQT0X-u+3RS+MVHG=RjgGDHWQ5H1k0OdLg@mail.gmail.com> <CAMRcRGTmYB-CMXA5ToPhdPtLrTeKmdeZCLT-ecxfTYGHEh-HMQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxsPDagYEFFMhxGnm3H+gAWEsKmt41rw44GCmorneVytzQ@mail.gmail.com> <3DD3D8D6-9B13-4F9D-80DD-F89B69240708@ericsson.com> <CAD5OKxsbQhU_1ADsnbcHUtfoiK96We004AEmtajO-EvY0dRd7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAMRcRGSWEQ9UVJUZy9rMzX=HxDBihYNDUfSyqZcR0d=msJXZXA@mail.gmail.com> <98CF630B-5CCD-4CE4-84B4-81A4C53979DC@ericsson.com> <CAD5OKxuxKGbF8e6E9nqE1YU8amr+tsxggRb=BCCu7O6sAipz5A@mail.gmail.com> <ADB632EC-B32F-4932-89AF-69A74B5D89D5@ericsson.com> <CAD5OKxuUwi62CAfwpWcwD1v2Yzs8nY2wSZ7bjXH0yLk9QkdKEw@mail.gmail.com> <1552A692-1020-43CA-B15E-92595729EE8B@ericsson.com>