Re: [MMUSIC] [dispatch] FW: New Version Notification for draft-marcon-msrp-over-webrtc-data-channels-00.txt

Gavin Llewellyn <gavin.llewellyn@crocodilertc.net> Wed, 10 July 2013 11:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=crocodilertc.net; s=google; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=yPxxZSVquzzHBYqCJ2VZTeXoQMoOPiUvTo6rcggYWL4=; b=VM0dwaOISk6euXUuPRx7tW2xMOqVXt6b8iIZTvR8gLVthZn/MohsyuW2bQbz6kptHK 98eQx5FxvJzM91PxiyALv+5b4lVl5XMYT+dO8rs2MxUlhjp5rxa87OtLcfSicEaV8jAh UHsePr4ZZBgnOiGxYnJ7lkV3ShmCdZROG/hyY=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=yPxxZSVquzzHBYqCJ2VZTeXoQMoOPiUvTo6rcggYWL4=; b=fQj/fng7BXtzf7mb+yD/0K7Zxl9SZ7xSkZ9RLJdaE/XIwOwUbA6kBekAkSmykdyaxF 1vZ0XK9DYECzfsBQW62B5ktQRnvc7BZrMcWfOKvqrd8gn/o4oO5+4+RwwiH4kaK8bTaw Sg4N4MGABDRgyavpa95LXDN2xP/twrTDOxD3/Pgjgl+i9gjAkdXY8r6CPw7MHlPyTApT 9t2z3CTyNY+Mp5JtHaENZ3d7/BnskadTpYhpQWrjhRqopWCxjmOfha+lRHH/wR8xhKC5 waV7ODCPD1HLbtyBAdEX9SZubxl05ciRMptvL/borER3Yj2zod8jzIeHNxVtRC6m2BB0 2bVA==