Re: [MMUSIC] draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language-01

Randall Gellens <randy@qti.qualcomm.com> Mon, 11 March 2013 16:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1363017834; x=1394553834; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:mime-version; bh=b26Z1kxmjYNymqdkYf3Xvu4FGNEhPbYco05LOpDJ0Wg=; b=nZu5prRPZnzsC5cL5SeqpL4weoUFledgUlhJwWxQvY7qHgkxt2uTidIu pX31OoWw9b/Bj+FtWItiegUVkbXifI6vxStiBqoQTIKVnqsWmubq0DR5K wITt59FhCL+5J8XU5KbrsrMwakoQEjd0ADC2Th9Zom54AhRVA/3ohrJzU c=;