[MMUSIC] Trickle ICE for SIP Questions

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Wed, 03 July 2013 14:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=TzihQPLf5/PLJ9EhwcpUp8JtxQfIuTm6inMypkvbx+I=; b=jv4/OhAv0f5CkyH8qYW3boGP++K0h7fBBPOW0W11kfe5JOLb8QHQoHzF+TRzbMTHqW wSBv0nRseqS+S1sJf/tTYS+vJ3L2FBnT4tAIvfC6F7kl1FO9wRFaHTe158KuJ/wYTT5b 48yHSuhewfEGxu90r9Pw4XIU/R567nQXvUIiKvhjlLK/QQPz6R42Z0/CsaGJLzZk5nVL xCV9OUibfw+qYA9YDJ18zOePg2IZ9hIvx7RKZNAyPyEIElKT/+VwvPH7gg13G5C+t777 lUAorGF2JtmXWtCz9YUK36kX1wsGtxEbj7mm1up0hTK/WsT/C6F8Tm8qyNjlwhQ3AQDW wpng==