Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Working Group Virtual Interim Meeting, May 23, 2013

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 21 May 2013 23:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SfA8furQeKgWRReTivHXm5oVpyvTvz4D4DAu9uuBdg8=; b=VGnPl36gXKYdD1eaOWsFBiG0St5SVrcWStQbxR/SDYs5GUPRGFuSH+Alr+kXGaKmV+ iaXIvLlDbXB4SIKYvHsONwLgwmzdpasAGwJczVIaWbBit+NQBRlIF5gZPbD3MoRTUVI9 v7Cane8LtB9G/8TrVUxpp5S0H2iwS9NFHbHr/a4EZbguN/vr04mAMlc5y8czUakF6OYi NqP8hnaj57WxeVMdR04HsSSMOq/pclZoFjkYGf2YCmGjBlHMii1Q4p/ubpn4rev26VfU 9I3r5rEGqCHlHEZmVdv5QS2Z/oKC9UWdJ0jEkZjZAEkvCWZH8q/c9UqgUe8UP4jP1CZu p/wg==