Re: [MMUSIC] IETF#89: First version of CLUE Data Channel slide set.

"Makaraju, Maridi Raju (Raju)" <Raju.Makaraju@alcatel-lucent.com> Mon, 03 March 2014 13:20 UTC

From: "Makaraju, Maridi Raju (Raju)" <Raju.Makaraju@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com>, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>, Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 13:20:42 +0000
Deferred-Delivery: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 13:20:00 +0000
References: <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D1C0E03@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAHBDyN75R1Wr5BODSQ9RNmNP9G7QZdOjZ9Lw+Vz3DCEUUYh4-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAHBDyN5aDiJHy0fZ3=A8bLyCGAEhSojxu0_kAdLvOTykykE36Q@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D1C2DF7@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <E1FE4C082A89A246A11D7F32A95A17826E003463@US70UWXCHMBA02.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D1C3A97@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <E1FE4C082A89A246A11D7F32A95A17826E003836@US70UWXCHMBA02.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D1C4C1F@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <E1FE4C082A89A246A11D7F32A95A17826E003961@US70UWXCHMBA02.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <53139A10.1040502@alum.mit.edu> <E1FE4C082A89A246A11D7F32A95A17826E003DC8@US70UWXCHMBA02.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <5313C778.2040105@alum.mit.edu> <5314293E.7090409@nteczone.com>
x-originating-ip: [135.5.27.18]