Re: [MMUSIC] Bundle offer with different ports - where to expect media?

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 21 May 2013 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2918; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1369147114; x=1370356714; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=L+7fNVfpeNV+H0eD30vHMTPkTr4ILy5A/2EJwmYc9S4=; b=EYrq/UTTI0li5F4HxGZwK9kmdXyVtbv5yhJM7FPdow84kYJYJCFb9N6z 5xQIS5ocBPdytJciQKZETY4qjyT5pEwzMzMt22BLPPAbeygA2UljTKWA2 QFKNcPwdKxTK+mlen++Ok734x6WwVaDUdERLXXbxz2Pe9/TL+mnZF1LLJ 0=;