Re: [MMUSIC] 4566bis outstanding issues

Fredrik Bergholtz <fredrik.bergholtz@sverigesradio.se> Tue, 05 August 2014 12:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sverigesradio.se; s=sverigesradio; h=cc:x-halon-id:received:received:from:to:subject:thread-topic:thread-index: date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language: x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator:content-type:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=KPB2rbAHHXnRrtvnkhO2EyF2Osc64ulT8v8WAZfaWQY=; b=Hc6/pQouyRTHGyVyDChpCWGJkwYal8/PQlZ732ubLI4VbAPAV0uF/wk8dWEYzJMm7oN7N7bZ6rRMq +bItaYpwSbYH+uK52V9U6XwZs4iPz6TM/f9XyK/5osV/X+/TmIzd2tPFyp04pY5htUnGQrXxOyzYHQ 7Td36NUe6+9xXw6o=