Re: [MMUSIC] New draft version draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-03

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 21 July 2015 19:03 UTC

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:03:47 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1437505429; bh=qlaRNNavBmToFnajAuWo3lyUaNPvUX4/vUZJoCfBfgw=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=BHLu8eAoqhVTDtxTMCZjHnSaWu64oWuWcyz5ksb7gn7ZXkOdAmrJmTR3+0rDx9KAb 9t7L6eXpiDB6Axpuex9LGHnbnuqaXRPkoXiNz19uagZoMo/eBhpIc4+83yKyxfszHw xRbPwhvgmcG6aUKuEoKt/JhtMVQCMzga4CMrA9PFGf6KF4CVphoJtQvNIovI1FQZ1o ZU/UT7Q8Jk3NbnOEr8AkllragvB+BLpBYkB9S6nrkvSzzj+zasUp4LPsZVJZtWVYoC RudaH+hr+2AAtyuVI/WfU6qp32ai9YsZ1nygo/pw7XDOdYbrkdnSWYdYRL3lb/vx8H ZvCfN9ex6l4Sw==