Re: [MMUSIC] Mux Category and RFC4566bis

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 13 August 2019 15:30 UTC

To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
References: <1d94d0e0-5ad0-b838-c1b2-43c68bd1cccb@alum.mit.edu> <a8afb98f-5bda-164a-a914-f637d3139e0b@alum.mit.edu> <CF8918C4-A299-4CA2-95BD-9A8D760CE040@ericsson.com> <2325e60a-bdf9-7fd7-d2ce-f7a6daf8dac5@alum.mit.edu> <DDA37EB7-92A1-45B5-961B-B1AE3417514A@ericsson.com> <3edbfb26-09fe-beae-d8fe-32b4e8af28d1@alum.mit.edu> <HE1PR07MB3161ECB50FCC595B35A64FC293D10@HE1PR07MB3161.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>