Re: [MMUSIC] [mmusic-udptl-dtls-01] Establishment direction of DTLS session

"Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <gsalguei@cisco.com> Fri, 15 November 2013 22:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14647; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1384556203; x=1385765803; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=yeHpZodFpnA73LKEizTRVEdzfQiOmCrlxIRtCJtT53k=; b=LEdSECh05gpeUl6oSWjgBorLmjLyFmoM4RvwWS1OojmKGPTpMPL/CqUg BfJy7/sxGEUDlovfb2AiaELaZk64Md4GgpodpSZ/rM71Q6/j2cT6VT4R9 /uw8ZWB7VVwRt+6zejnRd23on3c09HzuR0xtzxZrTRcTs/MUsxBygDyqt A=;