Re: [Mobopts] [IRSG] IRSG PollforI-D:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions

<Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com> Fri, 15 May 2009 21:08 UTC

From: Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com
To: rajeev.koodli@gmail.com, qiuying@i2r.a-star.edu.sg
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 23:10:02 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: irsg@isi.edu, mobopts@irtf.org, wesley.m.eddy@nasa.gov, stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie
Subject: Re: [Mobopts] [IRSG] IRSG PollforI-D:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions

The outcome of the IRSG poll has been positive and I have received at least
3 "Ready to publish" recommendations.
A few nits have been identified.

While it is possible to handle these as part of the RFC editor process, I
think it would be best to spin a new revision of the ID which takes care of
these nits now. It would also avoid the problem of these issues falling
through the cracks as the document progresses thru the pipeline.

-Basavaraj