[Mobopts] Request to publish draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-08.txt

Rajeev Koodli <rajeev.koodli@gmail.com> Tue, 15 September 2009 20:09 UTC

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:10:25 -0700
From: Rajeev Koodli <rajeev.koodli@gmail.com>
To: falk@bbn.com
Cc: irsg@isi.edu, mobopts@irtf.org
Subject: [Mobopts] Request to publish draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-08.txt

Hi Aaron,

I am following up on a previous request (for version 07).
We received two more Ready to Publish with some comments.
The authors have addressed the comments in version 08. Please see the
formal request below.

Thanks,

-Rajeev

This is a request to publish the Mobopts RG document
draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-08 as an Informational
RFC.

The draft has undergone several revisions within the RG.
The latest version of the draft (rev 08) includes the changes
and edits that were suggested as part of the the IRSG Reviews by Craig
Partridge,
Andrei Gurtov and Andrew Lachlan.

The original IRSG Review was done on Rev 06 of the I-D.

There are three votes for "Ready to Publish" and one vote for "No Objection".

During the development of this document in the mobopts RG, several
people have thoroughly reviewed the document and the changes have been
incorporated.

The draft revisions, reviews etc. are captured at:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/26