Re: [Mobopts] IRSG Poll for I-D:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions

<Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com> Wed, 11 March 2009 03:40 UTC

From: Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com
To: irsg@isi.edu
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 04:40:32 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: basavarj.patil@nokia.com, mobopts@irtf.org
Subject: Re: [Mobopts] IRSG Poll for I-D:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions

Hello,

The deadline for the IRSG poll for I-D: draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions expired on Feb 26th.

So far we have received one no objection vote. Would like to hear from a few other people.
I am extending the deadline to March 15th. Please respond to the poll.

Again the choices are:

    o  'Ready to publish' -- requires a thorough read and reasonably
        detailed review

    o  'Not ready to publish' -- requires a thorough read,
       reasonably detailed review, and actionable comments.

    o  'No objection' -- I don't object if this document
      goes forward;
       I've read the document (perhaps quickly); I have some small
       comments which are not show stoppers; I don't have great
       expertise in the area.

    o  'Request more time to review' -- a commitment to provide a
       thorough review in a specified period of time.

Rgds,
-Basavaraj