Re: [Mobopts] [MEXT] MobOpts, Meeting in Quebec City

Rajeev Koodli <rkoodli@cisco.com> Sun, 10 July 2011 02:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rkoodli@cisco.com; l=2927; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1310264546; x=1311474146; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fQOU365hi3Z58HfEpIRJoxOgr05MG9xXIkpzKI9vFhY=; b=FsHrY5DSIMZR0IEKrPybFUN+EZ0jhdZCWmE/UApW5QG89y9wPySliXiQ kSY+D3OSOiAL/+PHIFxT4Zv6vCu41XpHnllxFT2DnRf/G78pBRQFHqkb+ sBXfcAdRNu9RTfmAcC1MndaaQwRMa8IVuZuAtldrMuFjYgR0IHOGPeoLD M=;