Re: [Mobopts] MobOpts:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-11.txt

"Koodli, Rajeev" <rkoodli@starentnetworks.com> Tue, 03 February 2009 18:51 UTC

Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 13:50:51 -0500
From: "Koodli, Rajeev" <rkoodli@starentnetworks.com>
To: fan zhao <fanzhao828@gmail.com>, Michael Welzl <michael.welzl@uibk.ac.at>
Cc: rajeev_koodli@yahoo.com, IRSG@isi.edu, mobopts@irtf.org, basavaraj.patil@nokia.com
Subject: Re: [Mobopts] MobOpts:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-11.txt
Sender: mobopts-bounces@irtf.org

Hi Michael,

Are you okay with the revisions, so that I can go ahead with the next
step in publication?

Thanks,

-Rajeev

Date: Tue,  3 Feb 2009 23:05:47 +0100
From: Michael Welzl <Michael.Welzl@uibk.ac.at>
To: "Koodli, Rajeev" <rkoodli@starentnetworks.com>
Cc: rajeev_koodli@yahoo.com, IRSG@isi.edu, mobopts@irtf.org, basavaraj.patil@nokia.com

Hi,

Sorry! It wasn't clear to me that I was supposed
to answer this email and say so:

yes, I am, yes you can go ahead as far as I'm concerned!

Cheers,
Michael

Zitat von "Koodli, Rajeev" <rkoodli@starentnetworks.com>:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Are you okay with the revisions, so that I can go ahead with the next
> step in publication?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Rajeev

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZfkxvsVf11pJIfeUJI41Nk7yCY9uHheZ4xhQ+KmwMkE=; b=FLwtWRp8IreNFg3MmJYNGvcGFbsTjFY6h6y7m18xtx9UBfWIFP/ZgagXtZWHKmyHbs 0VEiAO8waYXv7KjglWC0UK2OEJdP4vLGHw8WqD3+QIs/HVmukGvtcq/TuE7gNMWyDUHk Z0LTNnGjjgKj6Nfxw399fCeNk3kHfJ3Wh1mas=