Re: Concensus items

"Mark S. Lewis" <mlewis@telebit.com> Sat, 19 February 1994 00:30 UTC

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 94 16:20:28 PST
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Mark S. Lewis" <mlewis@telebit.com>
To: waldbusser+@cmu.edu
Cc: modemmgt@telebit.com
Subject: Re: Concensus items

Steve,

Thanks for putting this together.  Let's press on to finish up this
mib.

Your list of consensus looks pretty good.  There are a few small
things I will get to later.  I don't have any strong objection to what
you list.

If anyone has strong objections, please voice them now or your silence
will be interpreted as agreement.  Thanks.

... Mark

Mark.S.Lewis@Telebit.com       Telebit Corp.      Voice (408) 745-3232