Re: [MEXT] GRE support in DSMIPv6 - AD review

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 21 January 2009 07:02 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 23:01:44 -0800
From: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>
To: Hesham Soliman <hesham@elevatemobile.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2022; t=1232521304; x=1233385304; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; z=From:=20Sri=20Gundavelli=20<sgundave@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MEXT]=20GRE=20support=20in=20DSMIPv6=2 0-=20AD=20review |Sender:=20; bh=zBXKhYMpz6uP0AIPGzT1zY+leL4golMldZyDCYt7jK4=; b=YPi+K0CeDGACSJjucoVOu/bczUkFz/OankRa85d4iNuvcw5eiQFmLP9cyE rng6U4yMDD7iZCX+q12mEk7b2K8kmZbVtkOoOZTgUdX58tuvfrsB3i3ih+cJ JMxRpb4av6;