Re: [Mops] WG Review: Media OPerationS (mops)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 23 October 2019 00:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pmOKrDkgw21OIXJ1qw6KMPdC/jSox0iusVYx1aHbx+k=; b=IFWlTF5XLTM0arWZX0y4QvtDw7KUHLPq7Rl/KQCyUlRqv7n74PbEuxh4ougHj16Jg2 Rg4LBpEYjXXib38hmSv7W9fCfB8cmeltoREklNUTJdS8mWfBUynyf+tVgqFjY8JdW0XG lpLDrBcFWyxfop0f9xeU/1XrE1pA+XkdT8nfHyPZUfISqrFPefMf2m74QKjJsg9EsiQK 0D6YdkgHtVQsSRg+67PZBMzsVIMdq1g47Nrx+/NKWsj9O+0D3bPblG+gbsB6zbb4R+Aq FDe8OwfW9x9bzQPqGCw/3ukJODMZXZhQtFQM5M9reG1ZEpnK1neC5+gBNw887IpWjtXm Lfyw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pmOKrDkgw21OIXJ1qw6KMPdC/jSox0iusVYx1aHbx+k=; b=XBUDZLk7xFNS9Q6x7J+CLhtoQuxT45M/TZ+JAwSZlsmKVGLPQ+9E1hwwXbBrQW5Ek6 Vip0veej1HJQUG3qhpdczZAfRL//+5A62NAno/k+Syp4MoF8qz95/gwoD6oX6z39W1cz xZQlwwM1d6b+Ex3uYkUsfeyUoZERgeCi0MeQxgIhW1L71KVA/XkK3sKEaJCcJDufxqhP sN79UkefB++3hDvkIJIaITUm0GxvGS/4Wt8BbHwN7RLMVLcYYxCtOFY54kwTtASMPtlA AXbRkwhqEUAvg/68/+UuUmfTqS/L+JkO2vhYFFwBHAwc0lpQLJIqYGeBbzjOC36ymy2T ieDQ==