Re: [Mops] FW: Multicast for the Web (and WebTransport in particular)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 30 July 2021 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZQ7l3NOW6i2+S2mR9GTQRSe++0SlK841x7CTR5OMebE=; b=lTlayQq+X7cShr4JXsfWKUVfF26uMDs+pZY1P7rkjxkXTm47Mi9f02CJ43EEHcR8VF +EqlMmkFZzmnWT7meRXK75pWa1BVcnZctmonkXtsPOwa4v47RmxGOlLndczYsUCEkmxW YGfpAK2vcuQ9u8ODCL7HQVNoML9CFKP5ekRxwhMXcck2YSOT4AN01v9vzSzuBk+Li+Rz r1qL5Eloe6XLBnj+I4xLp3499YagSJZGMYeNLd/kHOIoKtUbMwn573+yCsPBF4BPMaG1 nHrqH10Ywky6xu94qVGtos502nKj3K2Ybb+1nzz+V99xPclfP1VLmFOYZ34aU1WcjUHX P4ZA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZQ7l3NOW6i2+S2mR9GTQRSe++0SlK841x7CTR5OMebE=; b=PmbRFxV1MFfQHyL3inzsmXglhb//zTwEoOZZ2zZiqJt9TFlcetXcLAyjx8tZ4UiBgU O0sqBmaCLTCSYQNDq3sstj9zu3A2NjhD3EgpFlDVQS6HYhH3n0pq+/as0DXvUsAB4BMq UmjdgyBIXfHiur486m2eSUxQvAMNf2m+8QNJNyTsglrC0W7OQT5XhDoZDdE6j1AXolsE XsnotpA2YuVas6k3CNoQ0d+00Ah70e98xm5QlqmI+67UEVLB3cnfS3eKgxuQSDvytkfS qjcONAgu5H5MnJ1zd+fFuJ/Dk3+dseIGu4DM2FMW3VsLpryzJBNMIBP3knpyzLiEHe+5 m6kQ==
References: <4B5C8DD7-8F64-4459-94E5-089CBDB04461@akamai.com> <111093F7-270D-4D12-95AB-60BACB9B6ABA@akamai.com> <CAKKJt-dVz3p0cT3O0fcEcfQSqueOLYkaVW0WWXpgZWqVFrefyw@mail.gmail.com> <99A8A55B-3C43-432F-8E51-47B4FEF59E47@akamai.com> <CAKKJt-e2uYfFtof8NXgj56-j-F=eTjFnzVjh+2MbxmHSxJQK5g@mail.gmail.com> <CAJU8_nUJM=shHf-me-Dk314-AYk=CpBO-RRG+CWmvo9aS2_tXQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKKJt-eTBS8Zps1TJ6ECeNyGe2vNAbs5UWESG=hgjyiZiX7qmw@mail.gmail.com> <0CB16D30-3B35-472F-A85E-8839F055CCD3@akamai.com>