[Mops] Consider volunteering! Fwd: Nomcom 2020-2021 Second Call For Volunteers

Leslie Daigle <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Wed, 10 June 2020 22:28 UTC

From: Leslie Daigle <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com>
To: mops@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 18:27:58 -0400
X-VR-OUT-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduhedrudehjedguddtucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuggftfghnshhusghstghrihgsvgdpffftgfetoffjqffuvfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucenucfjughrpefhvffufffokfhfgggtsegrtdhmreertdejnecuhfhrohhmpedfnfgvshhlihgvucffrghighhlvgdfuceolhgurghighhlvgesthhhihhnkhhinhhgtggrthdrtghomheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepleetvdefudegveelgfffledtffetgeelvddufeefhefhgeeftdeggeefteeludelnecuffhomhgrihhnpehivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepvdduiedrieeirddutddvrdekfeenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhepmhhouggvpehsmhhtphdphhgvlhhopegludeiledrvdehgedrledurdejiegnpdhinhgvthepvdduiedrieeirddutddvrdekfedprhgvthhurhhnqdhprghthhepfdfnvghslhhivgcuffgrihhglhgvfdcuoehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmqedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmpdhnrhgtphhtthhopehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhm