Re: [Mops] Draft minutes from 2020-Apr interim

Leslie Daigle <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Fri, 08 May 2020 16:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=thinkingcat.com; h=from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=thinkingcat.com; bh=9 mRzRh0yHDTmO9F0kdyl7htQf98=; b=lI8dvyROnXQCAuZWH5+5wlQXN1QgRIkt8 0ukOJnX477O/6imnB8ljpWnLZxig7ulS707oqheQiL9DZZ5NuGTssemUWdo8w9P5 Z55a9rwRceRDi1uuvbRZScIyk+RPWvvzJSdUAckw4+BYwqZ60m3u3YyxEEWbRfcX 6BdRkYKAxo=