Re: [Mops] [GGIE] [E] Updated proposed charter for a MOPS WG

"Leslie Daigle" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Thu, 05 September 2019 19:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=thinkingcat.com; h=from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=thinkingcat.com; bh=l 6HHaKSipucnRN9ZrOHt/BMSGXk=; b=pVq5zUgmAhhzQ3TpEi4akWtq942uy+Wnk eXC7jmJhuQBRNARKVhf4u4SpKgq87lJGW1a6PY2GFbfTTF6oZjDBLFQmenPp+YQh 7GVP7GQ3hUVE7Ad2SFnVFOzDCTmKDlXtqSjR1BviLwPB0MVXvyy9MBCucnZdNMZP eSCn/i87v8=