Re: [Mops] Low latency protocol comparision

Leslie Daigle <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Wed, 24 June 2020 22:16 UTC

From: Leslie Daigle <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com>
To: Alexandre GOUAILLARD <agouaillard@gmail.com>
Cc: Maxim Sharabayko <maxsharabayko@haivision.com>, mops@ietf.org, "Deen, Glenn" <Glenn.Deen@nbcuni.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 18:16:14 -0400
X-VR-OUT-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduhedrudekkedgtdejucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuggftfghnshhusghstghrihgsvgdpffftgfetoffjqffuvfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucesvcftvggtihhpihgvnhhtshculddquddttddmnecujfgurhephffvufffoffkjghfgggtsegrtdhmreertdejnecuhfhrohhmpedfnfgvshhlihgvucffrghighhlvgdfuceolhgurghighhlvgesthhhihhnkhhinhhgtggrthdrtghomheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepgfeuudeviedvffejiedvuedvtedtieeuueeuffdvuedvfedtueeiudfhuddugfefnecuffhomhgrihhnpehsvghmrghnthhitghstghhohhlrghrrdhorhhgpdifvggsrhhttggshigurhgrlhgvgidrtghomhdpihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdgthhhrohhmihhumhdrohhrghdptggrnhhiuhhsvgdrtghomhdpfihpthdrfhihihdpvghlvggtrghrugdrtghomhdplhhinhhkvgguihhnrdgtohhmnecukfhppedvudeirdeiiedruddtvddrkeefnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehmohguvgepshhmthhppdhhvghloheplgduledvrdduieekrddurdehjegnpdhinhgvthepvdduiedrieeirddutddvrdekfedprhgvthhurhhnqdhprghthhepfdfnvghslhhivgcuffgrihhglhgvfdcuoehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmqedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehlug grihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmpdhnrhgtphhtthhopehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhm