[Mops] Summing up... Re: [GGIE] [E] Updated proposed charter for a MOPS WG

"Leslie Daigle" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Wed, 11 September 2019 20:20 UTC

From: Leslie Daigle <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com>
To: mops@ietf.org, ggie@ietf.org
Cc: Eric Vyncke <evyncke@cisco.com>, Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 16:19:36 -0400
X-VR-OUT-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedufedrtdefgdduvddvucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuggftfghnshhusghstghrihgsvgdpffftgfetoffjqffuvfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucesvcftvggtihhpihgvnhhtshculddquddttddmnecujfgurhephffvufffoffkgggtgfesrgekmherredtjeenucfhrhhomhepfdfnvghslhhivgcuffgrihhglhgvfdcuoehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmqeenucffohhmrghinhepihgvthhfrdhorhhgpddutdehrdhtlhenucfkphepvdduiedrieeirddutddvrdekfeenucfrrghrrghmpehmohguvgepshhmthhppdhhvghloheplgduieelrddvheegrdduleejrdekudgnpdhinhgvthepvdduiedrieeirddutddvrdekfedprhgvthhurhhnqdhprghthhepfdfnvghslhhivgcuffgrihhglhgvfdcuoehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmqedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmpdhnrhgtphhtthhopehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptd