Re: [MORG] [apps-discuss] New draft at MORG: POP3 LIST+ Extension

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Fri, 04 February 2011 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=uEa8N465lqQSNBgeBblaAKMSYRAbzZStKyqjw5TT5Lw=; b=q7cR+ZaI5ubggQfmQ/K3FjHTaGcdJPHLePvSeC9U4r7PofUv5Wwir9GpODioYqqou4 pIHQ50xpiBi5EdSxSRdAlIiFm2l7uazkjLwPfg8HvGKCr3Vbb/xsEIkaz+k/28jdlmMN NB8XfVs1rAKucn2Ylt+b4CIsNBAI/XiMKhW68=