[MORG] Discuss and Comment positions on draft-ietf-morg-list-specialuse-05

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 15 December 2010 15:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZVhpDu8QfCO6RhazPfFyUQBkQyCr9a+4MhuVWy3rdRM=; b=Iu1A4lUqswAjESLdP+BJvdftUKZdTY8YBKlXlZUnKmWL29QmnfekBF9+D3jAW+u10b zNpiPSHRiM7p4wvKRfccNY0mX0s5TB9o0ClWxnsG+NG01AprOBztd7K+taFBBLM22q5u PEBixKc57lfdhD6m/cbG6HKwVT+Bjl6i5UxVQ=