Re: [MORG] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6154 (4422)

Jamie Nicolson <nicolson@google.com> Tue, 21 July 2015 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=NjiVZRRIYrsTM2k4wUwz8qv4E1hlGPbJttFOFYkJA/4=; b=NoJjqcxpJQ2bAOyM6jsoipL6P43dfm/ea16+6w1ZsZ+554npvLEZE9BTfT5Z15mZtD b/vbfXU2YQ2E4yYwErFRIeKVva2NEnaH2ZF4G9OctPvCyZaBJtPpgjuvJCBd9WMgWgMl Id2dqzY4pniSpo+LN6Ny1/uhNiWyvYMiIfyG+qv+RsQtfP0DucyxFPakVqS0pBGJDyY6 3jMLfioeS3SFxfZTWlVTNMYhTlu6imPxRntAJbTkyXw/FyDMLZ9rVo4C2xwtdQFpELur JHXo3uBJkFYEMoJwoSQjsmovyeBEprfFj0q/5PiK3y8dcL/1qFo2XinvnuEkwZr5uOq+ 10Lw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=NjiVZRRIYrsTM2k4wUwz8qv4E1hlGPbJttFOFYkJA/4=; b=KYSVeW1F2i9EssFO2Pl15Rk9dJnNruyeIF8MUI8bZLKXWh1VHqj1m6g+RFsOWYm2Vp otEf2U6G8ixyPzMRP4r8NdSsli6vefFpRd68/xQvkoy4dVGY3b8SDm+KZKmtAYzWIhCb XcSJGcMLT+KNdkWRN8dmIO0yCMfpWFKN4BY8IXtOE74EPyUTKSbrUaIR6EHlm3VqgC7q 1gWcT6c6m70dGfyiZgnhGIU16cBw+/+muWMLV+NZ0uqLi0gFBruK4KnEgtyMxGfdp+4U 5jLzWxzaQT60IIkC6a69IuUez5CHr5HKhZw7bFXn8WkXRkfJ7jhLtET87Y9b3O0zrBiC LvKg==